Gear Discounts

I think someone has the wrong idea of what promotive is.

As I understood it, promotive is for people who work in an industry and and would normally get a discount on a certain type of gear. It just streamlines the process.

It is not a site for the average joe to just log on to and start getting discounts from, in fact, from what I have seen of the site, most people would have to lie to get on a team.

I've been using promotive for a year or so, but that is because I work in the fly fishing industry.

Belly-deep is correct.

This was my exact thought of the site. It is for employees of related outdoor gear. As I found only one backpack company on the site. Kinda makes senses what the site is about.

There were a few other Brands that interested me.

Magellan GPS
DeLorme GPS
Big Agnes
National Geographic Maps
Bushnell Optics
North Face
Marmot
Helly Hanson
Camelback
Kershaw
Spiderco
Bench Made knives
Scarpa
Scent Lock
Leki
Leupold
SOG
Eberlestock
G5
First Lite

Big Fin,

I will buy from this site if it helps. I like to shop locally first, but if I can't find it, then I would be happy to buy here. Will you have lay-a-ways.

I don't know that anyone has the wrong idea I just wanted to make sure that people who qualified knew about it. When I joined there were no where near as many teams now that they have opened it up to so many different places I figured there would probably be several people on here who would qualify and didn't even know about it.

I qualified for a team surprisingly enough....there are a ton of teams, but mostly employers of sporting companies. Just because you qualify doesn't mean you have access to everything either, but Eberlestock, Leupold and Big Agnes were some of the brands with really good deals.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbonser94
Back