Gateway (St. Louis) NASCAR race tickets and parking pass for sale

Dave N

Bought 3 tickets to the June 5th NASCAR race and now our daughter has her knee surgery scheduled for a week before the race. 3 tickets in section 32 row 15. Just past the start/finish line. Also have the required parking pass to get in. I have the hard tickets and pass in my hand, no electronic transfer available. Paid $437 for the lot, will take $350 or entertain offers.

That sucks, Dave! We are trying to figure out which race to go to this season, I’ll check and see if that weekend could work for my wife. Are these just for the cup race?

I am not a nascar fan, but I have been to a few nascar races. They are worth it and much different than on tv. You owe it to yourself to see a nascar race live in person. Good luck selling the tickets and good luck for a speedy recovery from your daughter Dave!

I am not a nascar fan, but I have been to a few nascar races. They are worth it and much different than on tv. You owe it to yourself to see a nascar race live in person. Good luck selling the tickets and good luck for a speedy recovery from your daughter Dave!
It is definitely a completely different experience!
Not like football where you really miss the line of scrimmage and first down line from tv 😂

Trying to talk a buddy from work into going with me, plus I have another friend (our daughter's BOSS, actually) to make it a threesome going. Not much luck right now with that. The race is 10 days after her ACL replacement. I had the same surgery and did alright by then, but her experience may be different. If I still have them it will be up to her.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back