Gas

Nut

Well this is Vipe I have to make a post under Nuts name for the site will not let me log him out so I can log into it.

when was the last time any of you got GAS for under $1.00.
Well today I got it for way under $1.00 a gallon. I got it for .66 a gallon today wow it took only $13.00 to fill the tank.

Holy cow, you lucked out! Where on earth did you find that?

Oh and P.S. you know you are asking for some serious jokage on this post, don't you? :D

Its currently running about USA$3.20 a gallon here at the moment.

Thankgod

A, I Have only a 18 mile commmute to work {live out in the burbs}.

B, Earn enough not to worry about it.

C, Car pool or take the train to work{free travel part of my contract}

D, Both our cars do over 35 miles to the gallon.

But I could live with petrol being that price here, I could buy a big arse stompin truck like Del and Moosie and Whiskers and, well like most of you guys , :D

66 cents a gallon!!!!!!! You should have went and bought a truckload of empty gas cans to fill up also. I use diesel, and that is now down to $2.06 here, down from $2.46 a gallon. Can't afford to let my 34 gallon tank get to low. ;) Regular gas here is at $1.98 a gallon now.

I filled up in Evanston Wy the other day and it was only $1.66 a gallon. I was doing a happy dance in the parking lot!

WOW $0.66 a gallon!!!!
At the moment its about USA$1.80 per Liter over here, but last month it was at USA $2.10 per Liter ( sorry, I dont know how to convert that to the gallon)

My wife and I just got back from a power trip to Va and back to Mt.
The cheapest we were finding was $1.53. I don't remember which state it was in, there were a lot of gas stops... That was just about the time the price just started dropping again...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back