Garage sale time

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Now that I am back from Alaska and I see just how much clutter is at the Galatic Headquarters of this enterprise, it is time to start getting rid of stuff. I always post it here first, wanting Hunt Talkers to get first dibs on good deals I might have.

As most know, when I am in the mood to sell, the price is usually right.

This one is my backup bow. A Bowtech Experience with maybe 100 arrows through it. Since my primary bow never failed me, this bow just stayed in the hard shell case during the hunts of last year.

Specs are - 29" draw, 60#, right hand, in Black Ops color.

At this link, you can learn all you want about this bow.

http://www.bowtecharchery.com/#/productBreakdown?r=products_products&i=44

These bows retail new for $1,000. This one, with hardly any use, goes for $600 if I have to box it up and ship it to you. If you live near here and I don't have to ship it, the price is $550.

2013-bowtech-experience.jpg

Bowtech is sending me new bows for this upcoming season, but I like the Experience so much, that my primary bow from last season is staying with me for the time being. I will be shooting a new carbon bow from Bowtech for the upcoming season. If that bow shoots as nice as the Experience, I might (key word being might) be selling my primary bow from last year. But for right now, I really don't want to part with it. So, at this point, I only have one of these to sell.

Yeah, it's sold, but in a month or so, I will have a "Like new" Carbon Overdrive that is for sale. That one is 60# with a 29" draw length.

Yes, the Bowtech Experience is currently giving some yeahoos in Washington more archery 'experience.' When I took it in to adjust draw length, the first question asked was if it was really a 'used' bow, after divulging the price paid the next question was if I wanted to make a few quick bucks and sell it again. BTW, it's not for sale, just gotta get harvest done so we can use the bow and get on to more important things than farming. A very big thanks to Big Fin for cleaning out his garage.

Back