Future fishing partner born on 4th Of July!

Fishinbobo

My future fishing partner(first child,son) was born on July 4th at 5:52 am. Weighting in at 6 1/2 lbs. and measuring 21 1/2 inches long. Wish I had more time for details right now but have no time to post.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Congrats! That's awesome! How's everyone doing? Bet the Mrs is REAL glad it's over! Being 9 months pregnant in hell....I mean Arizona....in July is miserable!
biggrin.gif

Again, congratulations Fishinbobo and family!

His name is Antonio. Today was a real learning experience. I took care of hime by myself for pretty much the whole day to give my wife a break and a chance for some rest.

Now that shes had a full day of rest and didnt have to worry about the baby all day she is doing alot better than this morning.

Gotta make another trip to the store to buy things we have(but cant find)for the baby.Its weird things we saw around the house last weekend when we didnt need them are suddenly gone when we need them.

Thanks for all the congratulations!!!
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Way to go and congrats on the bundle of joy....You will have to start looking for all of the good hunting and fishing spots to take him to when he gets old enough....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Congrats on the new fishing buddy.
Mine is 20 months and so far the older he gets the more fun he is......I think that ends when the hit the teens though
wink.gif

I remember losing stuff yo know you have right afet getting home from the hospital too
Its called SLEEP DEPRIVATION
It WILL get better!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back