Funny stories

Wtail

Does any body have a funny hunt they would like to tell us about?????
I have one that happend to a friend when we were out goose hunting.It was early morning when are first set of geese were getting set to land in are spread of decoys.My bud rob has never shot a goose before so he was getting pretty excited when he saw all the geese coming.Well they got close enough and I called the shot and boom!!!boom!!shells were fying and geese were dropping.Rob was freaking out because he shot his first goose,he ran out and retrieved his prized goose,he ran back pretty quick to get ready for the next set of geese to come.Me and another buddy were in a diffrent blind at the time and we seen somthing running through the feild behind rob.We seen what it was and we asked rob if he would hold up his prized goose for us.He said no problem and went to get it and the next thing we seen was alot of dust and a great big canada goose running through the feild and rob was close behind it.It was hilarious,he would of did any thing to get that goose back.That goose is now mounted and sitting in his den.I also had a friend knocked out cold by a big green head that one of us shot.It hit him in the back of the head and sent him to the ground for a full 10 count
eek.gif
.He was all right after all the feathers had cleared.
smile.gif

Now that was funny! Best I can come up with was about the same! I had a very good Lab female who liked to jump and catch things! Well you guess it , we had a bunch of geese coming in on us , we pop up and snap shoot a couple of them. One of them is coming right at us! The Lab gets real excited and just as it is about to land in the middle of us all, she decides she will just jump up and catch it like a ball! Wrong!! She does catch it but it is about 4 foot in the air and she is knocked over and on her back! Bless them labs , she still had it in her mouth! But she was leery as all get out about catching things in the air from then on!
Does feeding your buddy pigeons and telling him they are just real bigs doves count as getting your digs in! Funny thing he liked them!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back