MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Funny Movie Quotes

Moosie

Grand poopa
I know we've done something like this.. Or Sure as Heck should have. But what are some of your favorite movie quotes ? Funny, or other?

One at a time...............

Pilot says "Ever been in a cockpit of an airplane Jimmy??" boy relies "no sir" pilot says "Ever seen a grown man naked??

Airplane....... great classic Zuckers bros film

I see your schwarts is every bit as big as mine, but can you handle it?

Spaceballs

have a beer, dont cost nuthin..

John Belushi, animal house

honerable mention, same actor and movie "HOLY SHITTTT" when the horse died

"The personal rancor reflected in that remark I do not wish to dignify with a comment. However, I would like to address your general attitude of negativity. Consider the lilies of the goddamn field or...hell! Take Delmar here as your paradigm of hope."

Peter Griffin from Family guy (TV SHOW BUT IT KICKS ASS)
"Lois, you owe me big time for this, when we get home i am getting anal. That's right, now matter how clean the house is it won't be clean enough"

I love the smell of napalm in the morning...
Robert Duval, Apocalypse now.

Full metal Jacket: many good ones but my favorite is when the crazy copter gunner is wasting anyone he sees the dude asks "how can you kill women and children like that?" crazy answers: "easy, you just don't lead em as much!"

Too many from Mel Brooks to list! But -

"It's good to be the King!"

"It's twue, it's twue!"

"Always coming and going and coming...and always too soon!"

"Rape and pillage and rape. Did I mention rape?"

"PUT ZEE CANDLE...BACK!"

Austin Powers: "As long as people are still having premarital sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!"

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back