Caribou Gear

FUGG!!!!

Mini Moose

Well i went elk hunting this morning and saw nothing but mule deer, normally this wouldn't bother me because they are ussually both open right now, but, deer season was closed early this year in this part of the state, i am really pissed of because 1, i saw 2 of the biggest bucks i have ever seen in my life and 2, i left the camera in the truck,

Both big bucks were in the same group of 5 bucks, the 2 big ones and 3 2pts. one of them was pushing 30+ inches but had not very good of hieghth, and the other slighty less wide maybe 28-30 had great forks and good mass, i am really upset that deer season didn't stay open to the normal date this year,

Also I saw a Bull moose in the creek on the way home and stoped and took pictures, he had a good sized body with a small rack, but i will have pics up as soon as i can find the equipment to download the pics onto the computer

Happy Hunting

Sorry no elk for you Mini. Cool to see some nice bucks though, even if the season is closed. The biggest deer I ever see is just after the season closes.
smile.gif

Back