ft stewart georgia

tnctcb

some of you know that quick draw has asked me to take her pig hunting.yesterday i finally got the chance.it was 78 degrees at 5:30 in the morning and we were off.we found alot of rooting but no hogs rooting.hunted hard all day.QD wasnt afraid to go anywhere, if i stepped in the swamp she was right behind me.she didnt care much for our behemouth bannanna spiders but other than that she was a trooper.i had never been to ft stewart before so all we had to go on was the game wardens suggestions and he steered us in the right direction.the moon and heat worked against us but at least we know where to go in now.hopefully we will get another day or 2 to hunt before she has to leave and be able to get one. we did see 4 deer so this could be a good hog/deer combo place this fall.

As God is my witness....... I WILL catch up to you, and get in a summer hunt!!!

I was stoked, the rifle ready,backpack packed... now where the 7734 is my D@*n hunter safty card!~ |oo

better hurry bro'.deer season starts in 20 days hump .hopefully we are going to make at least 1 more trip before that. :rolleyes:

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back