fs: Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 spotting scope w/ phoneskope and phone

GearJunky

All,

I have a barely used spotter up for sale. It has been used several times over the past year from my truck, but looks essentially new. Comes packaged in the original box will all the paper work and accessories.

In addition to the scope I will include the following -

- Vortex (soft) carrying case
- Phoneskope digiscope adapter
- Phonskope case for Droid Maxx Phone
- Used Droid Maxx phone - Phone works just fine and could be activated with Verizon. I will wipe the phone clean of data and include the original box and instructions (I found I prefer an extra phone, then you can make phone calls and not worry about swapping your phone out of the bulky phoneskope case. (The phone will function on wifi without a cell phone bill, just no calling service)
- Droid phone charger

Price: $1,300 delivered to your door in the lower 48. If you don't want the phoneskope setup we can talk. Paypal accepted
Located in Billings, MT
Contact - Jake
[email protected] (for quickest response time)

Attachments

• IMG_0130.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0131.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0132.jpg
    IMG_0132.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 249
Any feedback is appreciated... I see I have had plenty of views, but no takers. Am I priced right, just no buyers??? I don't want to just give it away for free, but I will certainly entertain offers.

Any feedback is appreciated... I see I have had plenty of views, but no takers. Am I priced right, just no buyers??? I don't want to just give it away for free, but I will certainly entertain offers.

I have not input, I'm just window shopping lol if my dog didn't blow his knee, a portion of that $3200 plate in his knee may have entertained a purchase here.

Best of luck!

My 2 cents...Remove all the extra phone stuff from the deal and make it the scope and what came in the box and put your 100% bottom dollar on it you are willing to accept. Honestly, that is a giant scope or I would be making you an offer. low offer, but an offer :) Good luck with he sale :)

Ok, thanks for your input.

Scope and soft case in the box, just like it is new - $1200 TYD. (If you pickup locally or pay for shipping I will throw in the phoneskope items for free)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back