FS/T Theron Saker Angled Spotter- 15-45X60ED

Colberjs

For Sale or Trade- Used Theron Saker spotting scope. In very good condition with no visible scratches on the lenses. I am including the case and shoulder strap, tripod with tripod storage bag and a spare eyepiece for parts that Pat was kind enough to send me when I lost a small set screw that I have since repaired. I upgraded to a Vortex Razor HD and not longer use this one.

The only issue I can find is that the bolt in the bottom of the tripod post that holds the hook and the washer that keeps the posting from lifting completely out of the base is missing. I am sure the proper threaded bolt and a washer would be all that's needed to keep the post from sliding out. I will include pictures of this flaw.

Any questions, please ask. I'm asking $250 or best offer for everything, shipped TYD. PayPal accepted, I'll cover the fees.

IMG_1385.jpg
IMG_1386.jpg
IMG_1387.jpg
IMG_1388.jpg
IMG_1389.jpg
IMG_1390.jpg
IMG_1394.jpg
IMG_1395.jpg

Why are you selling it? I love my saker. I have the straight body one.

I got a good deal on a Vortex Razor HD in the Cabelas Bargain Cave and burned some rewards points on my credit card for it. No out of pocket expense. I no longer use this one and figured I'd send it on to a good home. It has served me well.

I have that same tripod and spotter and this is a great combo. For those interested, buy with confidence. The spotter alone would be a good deal, throwing in the tripod makes this a steal.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back