Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

FS: Spotting Scope Minox 62ed with 21-42 LER eyepiece

T Bone

For sale is my Minox 62ED scope with the 21-42 Long Eye Relief eyepiece lens, and soft case. $475 shipped.

This scope is well used. It's been sheep, mountain goat, elk, deer, antelope, bird watching, and star gazing all over North America. It's been in the worst of conditions, been stolen and recovered, been tipped while on the tripod a few times....it's a great scope!

It's ideal for backpack hunting. It's compact and fit's in the pack nicely.

The Bad:

- The exterior has multiple scratches, scrapes, bumps and bruises on the exterior but the internals function perfectly.
-Lenses have slight cleaning scratches, the pictures do not show them, but they are there.
-It tipped over once in high winds and smacked the end hard enough that the objective cover no long threads in well.

The Good:

-It comes with the original box and soft cover.
-It is not the same level at alpha euro glass, but it's very close for a fraction of the price.
-It's proven. It's seen heat, rain, snow, wind, high altitudes. It works excellent.
-It has a life time of use remaining
-The 21-42 eyepiece steps up the optics in this package well enough to count rings on sheep at rifle range distances.
-Scope can be used with the soft case on. Just unzip the ends and you're glassing.

I bought it as a demo from Doug @ camerlandny.com. The eyepiece came from Bear Basin.

Current prices show $399.99 for the demo scope body, and $449 for the eyepiece.

3 day inspection period with no questions asked return policy. Payment by USPS money order, unless I know you then any form of payment is OK.

Reason for selling: I upgraded to fancy pants glass.

Posted on another site as well.

Last edited:
Thanks Ken!

This picture shows the scope in use with the soft cover in place.

Dog is not for sale.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back