FS: Seek Outside Cimarron with SXL Titanium Stove $900

Jksprint

I have a Brown Cimarron with bug screens and stove jack and SXL Titanium Stove that I purchased for last season's elk in WA. It's an incredible set up works beautifully, but decided I want a wall tent instead. The stove has been burned in obviously, pipe is without dings, otherwise it's like new. I'm in the Cascade foothills outside Seattle area, North Bend if you are interested.

I have a Brown Cimarron with bug screens and stove jack and SXL Titanium Stove that I purchased for last season's elk in WA. It's an incredible set up works beautifully, but decided I want a wall tent instead. The stove has been burned in obviously, pipe is without dings, otherwise it's like new. I'm in the Cascade foothills outside Seattle area, North Bend if you are interested.
I have been wanting to get a Cimmeron by seek outside. I need the full nest though for a trip to the Brooks range and I live in the south east where there’s lots of bugs. Just wanted to know if your tent is still for sale and what kind of nest you have with it... as well as what the whole set up weighs... thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back