Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Brand New Seek Outside Gear For Sale

okiehunter18

I am selling a Seek Outside Cimarron Stove Bundle. It is olive green, does not have door screens, comes with a stove jack, carbon Cimarron pole, and a medium Titanium wood stove. It is valued at $824 and is brand new still in the original packaging. I have not seam sealed it but that is a super easy process.

I am also selling a brand new Seek Outside Unaweep 4800 backpack. It is olive green and comes with the tan shoulder harness. Also has the large hipbelt (sizes 33-38”). Comes with both the 2 and 4 inch frame extensions and an olive green base talon. It is valued at $433 and is still in its original packaging.

I’m looking to get $800 for the Cimarron stove bundle and $400 for the backpack bundle. These prices include shipping to your door.

Stove is spoken for. I’ll take 475 for the rest of the Cimarron bundle. Again it is brand new still in the original SO packaging. Without the stove, SO lists the Cimarron bundle for $524 so it’s about 10% off. I’ll also go ahead and lower the price on the backpack to $375 which is more than 10% off.

Cimarron and Pole is now $450 and the backpack $350. Prices are to your door. I've been trying to add pictures both from my laptop and my phone of the items still in their original packaging but I am apparently incapable of figuring it out. If you want pictures, PM your phone number or email and I'll send them directly to you.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back