NEW SITKA Ambient 75

FS Nikon Monarch Binocs and Scopes

ERSS

Just got a hell of a deal on some Nikon Monarch 10x42 camo binocs ( model 7525 )....Can sell to Hunt talk members for $260 with priority mail shipping included.

I also picked up a few of last years Nikon Monarch 5.5-16.5x44 rifle scope wth the BDC reticle. Model number is 6586. $335 with priority mail shipping included. Over a $100 off last years price

I have a bunch of Monarch rifle scopes in stock as well as Nikon rangefinders.

All are new in box, with full warranty, etc. Satisfaction guaranteed

Shoot me a PM if interested.....

Dammit man....where were you BEFORE hunting season. I bought those exact binoculars at the beginning of summer for $310!!!! Grrrrrrrrr

Sorry, Gup
Feel free to PM or email me before you buy any hunting gear, be glad to try to save you some cash!

Got a better deal than I thought on the scopes. Can go $315 shipping included for the Monarch 5.5-16.5x44 scope with BDC reticle, model 6586

Thanks

Guys, kudos to ERSS -- true to his word...low prices and fast shipping. He's top notch to deal with and I can't wait to try out the new Monarch! :D You can trust him to give you the best deal and feel comfortable that he won't jerk you around.

Guys, kudos to ERSS -- true to his word...low prices and fast shipping. He's top notch to deal with and I can't wait to try out the new Monarch! :D You can trust him to give you the best deal and feel comfortable that he won't jerk you around.

+1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back