FS: Glock 27 Gen 4

Sytes

Glock 27 Gen 4 for sale: $450 - includes holster.

Put about 60 rounds through her.
Holster is a Comp-Tac Black leather "Infidel Ultra Max" http://www.comp-tac.com/compare-inside-the-waistband-holsters
I will not even charge you for working the leather in...

I will cover max $50 FFL/delivery. If you are curious cost: My UPS Hub is 59901. Must be next day air.
Must be FFL ---> FFL <no exceptions> I don't even care if you prove with official I.D. you are a 100% Gosh darn sovereign citizen of <insert your bundy clan here>.
Unless...
You are a MT citizen and happen to be in the 59901 area, I'll sell it to you in person through an FFL and we'll split the fee. Your cost is approx $410. If I know you personally, we can skip the FFL.

Here is my firearm and holster:

attachment.php

From Glock:
The GLOCK 27 Gen4, in .40, introduces revolutionary design changes to this small, light, accurate, and powerful pistol that so many law enforcement agencies have issued as their official backup weapon. The Modular Back Strap design of the G27 Gen4 .40 Caliber lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter's hand size. The surface of the frame employs the new scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators.

Below is a generic pic to present the contents I have with my Glock.
KSP%20G27.jpg

Last edited:
I and three other of my family members have this exact Glock. I really like it. Its my EDC/CCW. And it is a .40.

Thanks for the interest. I'm having slight pre-withdrawal shakes thinking about parting from her thus pulling her from further offers.

Truth be told... While this is a top choice (in my book) for conceal carry with .40 stopping thumpers and 9+1 stock capacity, I'm slightly missing the slim single stack comfort. Couple buddies carry the S&W Bodyguard and sheesh, I hardly notice the weight and bulk in comparison to the G27 though I'm not so much a fan of .380 . However, the S&W Shield has the nice slim comfort for carry, the .40 punch a bit less weight and comes stock with a 7+1 capacity.

Decisions, decisions...

I have no issue with mine when I carry. Many times I reach back because I think it isn't there just to feel it. I also have a King Tuk IWB holster.

You would have already sold this to me if not for it being "spoil the kids and family" season.

Back