Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

FS.....F150 Ecoboost Lariat

Stubaby

I have a 2013 3.5 liter ecoboost lariat off road with the max tow package. White with black leather inside. This truck has everything. Moon roof, Bluetooth, backup camera, rhino lining, running boards, projector headlights(blue at night), off road package with rear locker, ladder and post in tailgait, heated/cooled seats, tires have about 10-15k miles of life still on them, power rear window, rubber floor mats, Sony sound system with factory Sony sub under rear seat......ect.

Super Crew with the 6.5' bed. Remote start. Downhill assist, tow assist, traction control that can be turned off, mud flaps, fog lights, big power mirrors for towing.

It's got 32,300 miles. Still under factory warranty. No issues. My friend offered me a 2014 for a great deal and I'd like to jump on it.

Figured I'd try on here if there are any "localish" people in the market who are serious before I try craigslist and deal with emails from princes from Madagascar or whatever.

First $32,500 gets it. Don't waste my time. The window on the other truck might close soon but if not I'll keep this one so I'm not in a pinch.

Email is [email protected] and I'm in Billings.

Last edited:
Truck

Posting pictures on here with an iPhone is not my speciality.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 655
Truck

Here she is

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 696
One more

From the back

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 695
I'd jump on it if I could,they are great.Neighbor has one.
I still don't understand why BF doesn't get one .Instead of messing with Datsuns trying to be a Ford....lol

Headed to Bozeman today to make a few sales calls with the truck. If anybody wants to kick the tires between billings and Boz let me know.

Four 0 six. Six 97 nine one seven 5..... Cell phone.

That's a beautiful truck. It's loaded sweet too. I'm waiting for the 2017 Super Duty but if I hear of somebody looking for a really nice 1/2 ton, I'll let them know.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back