FS: Classic FN .308 Norma Mag with optional ammo/brass/dies

T Bone

Hi Guys.

I've decided to sell this well-used classic hunting rifle.

$600 shipped to your FFL from an individual. Buyer has 1st crack at ammo/brass/dies described below. 3 day no questions asked return policy. Shipping is on you. Offers are welcome via PM.

.308 Norma Mag on an FN action in a beautiful walnut stock. I assume this is a custom gun. I do not know the barrel maker, or the smith.

24" barrel. Bore is mirror bright with sharp lands and grooves. Bluing is deep and rich, but has multiple dings, scratches, and bluing wear that come from hunting use.

FN action is buttery smooth. 2 position safety. Bolt locks down on safe, just like God intended! Bolt and follower are jewelled. Jewelling is in great shape, very sharp and distinct. Bolt serial # matches the receiver. (four digit serial #).
**action and barrel have many small scratches and dings from hunting**

Comes with Leupold 2 piece bases and mounts.

Trigger breaks crisp at an estimated 2.5#. Trigger has a trigger shoe installed (see picture). Overall, trigger pull is really, really good.

**Floor plate has engraving "L.A. Martin". Anyone know him?

Stock is a highly figured piece of walnut. 13.25" LOP. It appears the stock was refinished without protecting or recutting the checkering. Checkering is there, just not sharp.
**stock has multiple scratches and dings that come from hunting**
Newer Kick-EEZ recoil pad installed (installed very well).

$600 shipped to your FFL. Buyer has first option at ammo/brass/dies (listed below)

-40 rounds factory Norma 180 grain "Dual Core" bullets.
-40 rounds factory Norma 180 grain plastic tipped "Dual Core" bullets.
-40 rounds Norma brass
-RCBS 2 piece FL die set. Older, but look to be in good shape.

Offers are welcome via PM.

I don't need to sell the rifle, just thought this classic piece should be used, not stored.

rifle, ammo, brass, and dies on courtesy hold for a local buyer. If it falls through I'll update. Me thinks I left some money on the table.

Back