Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

FS: 7x57 Interarms Mark X classic

T Bone

For sale: Interarms Mark X in the classic 7x57 $540 shipped to your FFL from individual. USPS money order.

Nice older Mark X in good condition.

Mark Xs differ widely in finish. This one has very glossy, rich bluing. Action is extremely slick. This one was done right!

Trigger breaks crisply at about 3.25 pounds.

Stock is a matte finish handsome walnut with multiple small scratches and dings, and a couple larger dings. Doesn't show in pictures, but they are there. Stock looks to have been refinished as some of the checkering is sanded.

LOP is 14.25". Recoil pad replaced original plastic.

Barrel has been cut and crowned at 21". Crown is speckled. It doesn't show in pictures but it's there. No sights, or plugged holes.

Action screws are very slightly buggered but are fully functional.

Bolt has light freckling. Pictures don't show, but they are there.

I haven't fired the rifle, so can't speak to it's accuracy.

Twist is 1-9"

This rifle balances and points like a dream. Load it up and go forth and tag anything in the world. North America, Africa, Asia, wherever...this classic cartridge and design has done it.

This is not a Whitworh, but a very finely finished classic Mauser rifle.

$540 shipped to your FFL from individual. USPS money order.
3 day no questions asked return policy. Shipping on your dime.

Didn't you learn in gun safety that it's not safe to point a gun at yourself? I guess they have to add a social media section to hunter's ed now :D

Gorgeous wood on that rifle. A steal at this price on a classic hunting rifle.

If only I had the cash!

Thanks Ben,

It does show poise and class.

If you miss that big buck with this rifle, you'll at least feel modish.

Still can't get my head around how Bell felt so confident in his 7x57 to regularly brain elephant.

Damn it, somebody buy this, I don't need another 7x57. It's right behind the 6.5x55 when I reach in the safe.

$510 shipped for the weekend.

I'll be out of contact for most of Saturday. Leave a PM.

This is posted on other sites as well.

Back