From Brews to Bourbons: Drinks to Avoid.

Drank two of these with my father in law a few years ago. Made us meaner than two cornered bobcats. Wives still refer to it as “divorce in a bottle”.
Contemplating-Waterloo-600x434.jpg

Cold Smoke is rotgut. Moose Drool is rotgut. 100% agree. I will question the judgement, until proven otherwise, of anyone that declares an enjoyment of this swill.

But, vodka? Pour me another, comrade!
Moose Drool isn't too bad IMO.
I've never had it, but I've been told that Pepe' Lopez is some pretty rotten tequila

Reactions: JDH
It's as if someone trained a wolverine to piss in a can.View attachment 286242
Couldn’t agree more. It’s just awful.

I was at a wedding two summers ago. The reception had free beer and wine. And a cash bar for other things. They had some cheap red and cheap white and the beer was Bell’s IPA.

The cash bar made a TON of money that night.

I am cheap so I got through the event by cutting the Bells with lemonade. I don’t need a mixer for even Old Crow Bourbon ($12 a handle around here) but I do for Bells IPA.

It’s not that this stuff is bad, it’s very cheap, and a complete mind eraser. I could usually handle whiskey well, but when my wife’s family from Minnesota would come back and bring us this I’d start in on it and turn into Joe Biden, but mean. Incoherent rambling, with insulting comments designed to start a fight sprinkled in. I also drank it with her family in Minnesota. I got so drunk I passed out on a pool floaty, woke up and thought it was the next morning……… but it was just evening. Needless to say my wife disapproves.
IMG_3110.jpeg

Wazat?
Worst thing I ever drank was Yukon Jack.
Tore up a bar and my gut.
I quit drinking 6 months later.
Yukon Jack !!! My favorite for over 30 years. One nearly every night before dinner with a Canadian beer for a chaser. Always a jug of it in my freezer !!

I am a water man. I love to drink water, because that is the only natural source of life. However, I think fruit wine with no added sugar is a go for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back