PEAX Equipment

Friday Tunes All Across the USA

Being proud southerners, my dad always made a point to mention they were from CA. A disqualifier if you will.
He did the same with DAC, always pre-cursing his admiration with "he is a weirdo though"
That being said, DAC made the 2 finest country albums ever put to wax.

Tejas

couple southern boys that actually started out in CA

It ain't me, it ain't me

That's unfortunate, I've been following Tyler since he was a busker. I've seen a lot of concerts since moving to Denver and I was beginning to think the entire city was made up of IT folks. Tyler's show at Red Rocks changed my mind, literally the first time I've seen the locals show up. Not a crowd you want to show your ass around. Unless you want it handed to you.

You found this on Cam’s insta.

Europe:
As you know, there are other well-known music greats with Arizona roots, 'tho not actually born here.

One of the legends, Marty Robbins, was born in Glendale, Az. (not that far from Ariz. Cardinal football stadium).

BTW, Linda happened to go to Tucson H.S. when I was at Rincon (just my luck, I didn't know her back then) ...

lv2hnt.

Ken and I were speaking about Linda and others earlier. My husband and I had already started a family and business but we did find time to visit the Troubadour. The Stone Poneys with Linda. So many--- Parsons, Browne, even Emmylou, and Glen and Don were all just getting started. Desperado was written by Glen and Don but the song went nowhere until Linda recorded it. Linda had by far the stronger voice and the range but there was something "soulful" about Emmylou. And everybody in my family knows my love for the Eagles. Did you mention Marty Robbins, that also works for me

Yesterday when we were young the taste of life was sweet so sweet upon our tongue------which was sung by none of the above (-:

Last edited:
lv2hnt.

Ken and I were speaking about Linda and others earlier. My husband and I had already started a family and business but we did find time to visit the Troubadour. The Stone Poneys with Linda. So many--- Parsons, Browne, even Emmylou, and Glen and Don were all just getting started. Desperado was written by Glen and Don but the song went nowhere until Linda recorded it. Linda had by far the stronger voice and the range but there was something "soulful" about Emmylou. And everybody in my family knows my love for the Eagles. Did you mention Marty Robbins, that also works for me

Yesterday when we were young the taste of life was sweet so sweet upon our tongue------which was sung by none of the above (-:
Here you go Europe

From Andy - a native of Iowa

Not sure I saw any representatives for the state of Alabama.. even though they spent a lot of time in Georgia these ole boys make it clear where they came from

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbonser94
Back