Fresh Tracks + and HT?

BackofBeyond

So I just watched the Fresh Tracks + announcement video on YouTube. I think it's a great idea. But my question is, what's the future of Hunt Talk forum look like with the new platform? Will HT be folded in, and membership becomes contingent on subscription to the new platform?

And Randy, I hope you're hunting right now, and not answering my question. Just tossing it out there. I'm probably an 'in' either way.

not to be a prick but maybe you should watch that video again 😝 in the video he said nothing is changing to the current platforms

So I just watched the Fresh Tracks + announcement video on YouTube. I think it's a great idea. But my question is, what's the future of Hunt Talk forum look like with the new platform? Will HT be folded in, and membership becomes contingent on subscription to the new platform?

And Randy, I hope you're hunting right now, and not answering my question. Just tossing it out there. I'm probably an 'in' either way.
Folding Hunt Talk into the platform is not in the plans at this time. I preface that by saying that if off-season behavior becomes even more headaches from people not acting like adults, the possibility of making Hunt Talk a subscription platform is surely a consideration.

In between trips right now. Archery elk opens in Montana this weekend, so after that, Mrs. Fin will have to answer the questions.

I'm super excited about the new platform! I do think y'all missed a golden opportunity to name it RandyFans.com...otherwise I'm very pumped 😆
That puts a whole new spin on the shop stories... But my guess is he'd get a lot of content creators wanting to join that platform.

All joking aside (ok, most joking)- more shop stories. Those are absolute gold.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back