Yeti GOBOX Collection

Free to a good home

Delw

1 11 year old male:
Short hair
Cute, full of energy, loves to play, loves to go on boats, trucks hunting fishing, Great with kids.
Has a way with attracking women,

1 4 year old female:
Long hair.
Very pretty, loves to play, will follow you anywhere you go, great with kids. Very mature, Loves to go on boats, trucks, hunting and fishing, partially house broken.

It is recomended that you dont take the pair together. together they will rule the world as we know it now.
keep all Hammers, screwdrivers, baseball bats, rocks, vehicles, keys , paint(both in cans and buckets) food, cats, rope, nets, fishing poles, extension cords, electrical appliance's, sticks, basically anything that is not ran underground and kept out of the way they can get into.
Its best advised to keep cats/dogs out of the house when these 2 are together, if your current pet has a tail that sticks up, well its just an invite for objects( we will leave it at that).

Kitchen: Trust me lock it up, with a paddle lock combination, steel doors and anything else you can think of

Vehicles: Not recommneded to have in the house or any where near the property. this includes school bus's, neighbors cars etc.

Walls: if have holes in them GREAT, if not you will.

Electrical outlets: they dont get shocked but you will.

Lost items: if you think you lost it trust me they will find it, if your hiding it Ha better take and hide it out of state.

Pens, pencils, crayons, markers, chaulk: not recomended. These 2 are grafity artists.

Send all inquiries to : [email protected] or [email protected] ,

Bonus offer: if you act now, we will throw in a babysitter for free. We believe she is blind and deaf, do to not seeing what is going on around her.

Disclaimer:
We will not be held responsable for any damaged caused,Including but not limited to, car wrecks, vet bills, shrink payments, Valum prescritions, wall damage, broken glass, plumbing, wireing, phonebills(baby sitter), Neighbors property, Repainting of the house, rewireing, ER bills( your nervious breakdown), Etc. will be also not responsable for anything else that can go wrong in your life time upon recieving the above kids. There are also no discounts, refunds, warrenty etc...

This is a Joke, I am blowing off some steam. For all those do gooders who have thier panties in a wad do to this Ad, please Dial 1 800 get a life, or better yet 1 800 give delw a life.

Geez Del! WTF is going on? Is everything alright? Did April cash in a kitchen pass? Give me a call if you need help!

LMAO Del...
For a mintute there I thought you were going to keep the oldest, but that one is on the auction block also...HAHAHAHA!!!! :D:D:D

Naw its just the same ole crap.. April leaves the shop and goes home and all hell is broken loose. today they spray painted the house BLACK. our house is baige and pink with big black marks all over it.

Delw

:D Del, you crack me up!

Seriously, anytime you need anything, childbeater, housepainter, just call!!!!

LOL! :evilgrin:

You know you can nail their feet to the floor so they can't go any where... :)
HMMM....
Black house....
YOUR SO LUCKY!!!!
:D

DEL, my boys thought since POLY URETHENE made things shiny, they would help, and their mom would never have to wash her car again! It was their birthday present to her. $800 later, it started to look normal again.

del, i have a friend that runs a sweat shop in mexico........however, he wont fall for the "free to a good home" pitch. if you pay the airfare he will pick them up from the airport and put them to work and keep them until the damages to your home and airfare is paid in full........(he will send you a check each month).
i have been told my kids have adjusted well and their balance should be paid in full by 2006(depending on how often they eat)......anyway, let me know if you need his information.

Heck, I can't handle it when the dog is shedding in the house. I will have to pass on the offer, but I am getting a great visual. :D Remember, someday they will be putting you into a home. :eek:

Well delw me is a blond tohught was dog they do same chit cant have one here anyway but that is very funny , all i can say hope the grow up fast j/k keep em little long as u can , when they grow up not ur responbility if they terrize thier boyfrend or girlfrined , ther eown risk sounds like they make good problem child3 inless thier slaready 3 i belivev 2so far :D

Or when they get married, you can show them how close they all were to changing residence... :D

Hey del, you could always hang them upside down out side in the nearest tree it works here and we have 3 brats too....LOL
Well we threatened to, have not had to do it yet, did get the rope ready once though....
LOL

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Live2huntelk
Back