Caribou Gear Tarp

Franchi Affinty experiences ?

I love my affinity. I have used it mostly for chukar. It has held up in some really tough conditions and has always been reliable.

I picked a 20 up in one of Delta Waterfowl's online auctions. Sure didn't need it.........but now have it. Fits me very well and performs well. A real son of bugger to get put together tho!

Finally got to go out and do some shooting last night at a "training" for work. We shot an array of our shotguns from work and were able to bring our own. Between me and the co workers we put about 100-125 rounds of target maxx without a single hiccup. I was a little fearful that the light loads might not be to her liking but she ate everything. The pattern on this girl is a bit higher than my pump but I am getting the hang of it. Now I am ready for honkers!!!

Love mine! I have an Affinity 3 Select and my son has an Instinct LX O/U. Both are beautiful guns and great shooters!

Bought me an affinity 3 and put my first 3 boxes through it over the weekend. That thing is smooth! Spit out everything I put in it and crushed clays. First thing everyone says is “dang that thing is light”

I have an Affinity I use for duck hunting, but I should use it for turkey as well as it's way lighter than the dang Beretta A300 I am toting lately

My D-I-L has one and likes it a lot, she has killed a LOT of geese with it.
They tend to be a little picky as to ammo. We reload and find it feeds Rollcrimped shells a lot better, for whatever reason.

I have a Stoeger M3500 that I feel is a bit nicer and not as picky on ammo.
I think the Stoeger shoots and cycles a bit faster if that makes a difference.

Both shoot faster than you can recover and soot again anyway.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back