Four blacktails in 5 years.

Leanne

Here is my first deer ever, pretty cool I thought, not albino, it is a piebald blacktail, shot him at about 100 yards from an up hill vantage and I broke his spine and blew up his lungs. sorry about the pictures being foggy outside..pretty sweet hair too huh?
whitey2.jpg

Copyofhide002.jpg

This is my second Blacktail, this is the youth state record for washington with a muzzleloader blacktail, a nice 5x4. I shot him at 80 + yards and blew out his jugular vein and he traveled about 15 yards and he was down for the count
excited3.jpg

here he is mounted
Copyofwalloffame001.jpg

This is my third blacktail, a 3x3. He had a monsterous body on him. I shot him at about 10 yards in the throat he was heading straight for me through the blackberry bushes, he died about 10 yards from where I shot him.
3point20042.jpg

3point2004.jpg

And last but not least, this is this years deer, a 3x1. I shot him at the chest and did major internal damage....AKA vitals made of jelly.
IMG_3187.jpg

So hopefully I will be successful next year...my dad also hunts blacktails and he has some impressive bucks too.

Good looking deer. I like the hair in Picture one (Since you brought it up ;) )

I broke his spine and blew up his lungs.

blew out his jugular vein and he traveled about 15 yards and he was down for the count

shot him at the chest and did major internal damage....AKA vitals made of jelly.

WOW..... looks like you might fit in well here :D :D Welcome to Hunttalk.

Very good deer Leanne. You are a very good hunter.. Looks like you are a pretty good shot, also...

:cool:

Welcome to Moosies....I can only hope that my (3) daughters will not only be as successful but as frank as you as well! Thanks for the share!

I shoot a 54 calibur CVA Hunters bolt with open sights, 110 grains of powder, and 54 calibur buffalo bullet slugs.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back