found Primers!!! Yipee!

schmalts

Well i got a call from a bud yesterday saying he knows a place that has small rifle and magnum large rifle in stock. Of all places, a local hardware store:confused:. I scammed up 2000 small benchmark rifle and another 1000 large magnum rifle. All Remington, but i could care less, it is what I found. I feel good today:D

well if anyone runs across GM215M's, load up with as many as you can then post them for sale here please! the things are more valuble than gold.

I had to pay $40.00/brick for CCI LR couple weeks ago...hated to do it...but what to do? They are keeping them in back only allowing 1 brick of primers/customer too.

22 LR is everywhere here, and you can buy as much as you want CCI LR $7.99 per 100 and primers are starting to show up

Most stores around here are starting to get them back on the shelves, I think the major hoarding and panic is about over and the supply is starting to come back.

I was able to pick up 2000 WLRM primers a while back. Never had used the winchesters always went with the federal 215's. Loaded some up and seem to do okay. Glad I got them when I did as cannot find a thing out there yet.

primers

Good thing I have a gun dealer that has not had any problem getting primers in and I have been in supply the whole time. He also does not hold back that you can only buy 1000 at a time. His thought if you have the cash they are yours.

Back