Caribou Gear

Found GPS near Blackhall mountain Wyoming

Apparition

Found a GPS near the above, if you lost a unit and can name the way points, send me a PM and I'll ship it to you free of charge.

Look in the waypoint list and see if there is one labeled "Home". Maybe you can find a physical location of the person that may have lost it. Just a thought...

It's entirely possible that multiple GPS were lost there last year (or who knows when...) but I'm betting it's Shane's. Would be cool anyway. We searched for that damn thing for HOURS!

Is there a product serial number you can check out in the options? Maybe look up a serial number or however it's registered through it's manufacture and check out who it's registered too through the company. I'm sure if you explain why you want that info they'd help you out, glad there are some good people out there! I left my camper over in that area last year for a weekend along with all my firewood, long story short my camper was fine but someone took their fill of my cut wood!

Lost mine in New Mexico. Set it down to take a leak. Walked about 100 yards saw I didn't have it tried to go back to that spot to find it...gone. Keep it tethered to me at all times now. My dad lost his binoculars on a mountain once. Even with the gps we couldn't find them. Any good waypoints in there?

Leupold 1000 Range Finder lost near Chaulk Mountain in Colorado. Its was my son's. Amazing how those gadgets can get away.

I left a sweet Leupold bino sitting on a rock north of Medicine Bow a long time ago. That was before I discovered Swarovski. Hope someone found them and put them to good use. ��

Should have stopped in and said howdy............. I'll ask some of the locals around town.

Big Creek/Beaver Creek just East of Blackhall is getting a good cleansing from all the beetle kill.

20160710_185618[1].jpg

-Cade

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back