Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Fort Scott Munitions

Redraider7

Anyone hunt with Fort Scott Munitions? Got any feedback on them? They sound like great bullets and their prices suggest the company thinks they are amazing bullets.

If you want projectiles that tumbles upon impact, look no further than military ball FMJ’s for a fraction of the price.

Because that is not how I want a bullet to perform. I would have zero confidence in a tumbling bullet. mtmuley
And How do you want a bullet to perform vs how do you think the tumbling bullet will perform? Just trying to get to the root here sir.

Tumbling projectiles do not penetrate in a straight line. So you might place the shot correctly but after impact it veers off and does not hit whatever vital organ you were trying to hit.

And tumbling projectiles create smaller wound channels than expanding projectiles.

And How do you want a bullet to perform vs how do you think the tumbling bullet will perform? Just trying to get to the root here sir.
Expand, hold together well and blow clear through an animal with a large wound channel. Bonded and mono bullets at extreme velocity are my choices. mtmuley

Back