Fort Collins hunting partner

Darkhorn

Hi All looking for a hunting partner for 2020 and beyond. I have lost 2 of my hunting partners this year. First wasn’t a great fit and second is moving for work. I still have my brother but would love to have a couple folks to hunt with. I have young kids which leads me too why I don’t have time to go out finding many new hunting buddies. If you are in a similar boat and would be interested in maybe a simple hunt next year to see if we would make a good team let me know.

ComebackSeason

Hi Darkhorn - care to share any info about what style / species / etc. you're focusing on in 2020? Cheers.

Darkhorn

You bet! I am thinking deer or speed goats for a first hunt with someone. My favorite is mule deer so always looking for someone interested in deer. As for my other plans the only hunt I have pretty well locked in is a Muley hunt in wyo that will be a family deal with my brother some cousins and my uncle. Style I like optics, figuring stuff out and moving in. This passed year went on two hunts: deer and antelope and was blessed to notch both tags. As for general knowledge I have hunted MT, CO and WYO with success on various species in each. Which leads me to something that I would love to find in a hunting partner is someone willing to hunt more than just CO.