Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

? for you all

The Viperess

I have 3 dogs they are great they stay in the house let them out to do there thing then bring them back in they stay on a leash. we live on a road it just us and the ass hole down the road he thinks he owns the whole road I have told Fred this ass tries to come in the yard to hit the dogs well today he stops out front and tries to get the dog to break her leash I go to see what is going on and he guns his car and takes off he will do this everday. what would you all do?
:BLEEP:|oo

Have you or Fred talked to him/confronted him about this, Doris? After that, I would call the police, just to put it on record that he is harrassing my dogs. When you say he is coming into the yard to try to hit them, do you mean with his car or smacking them with his hand? Either way, it would be trespassing and I would make sure he knew that, as well as letting the cops know he was doing so.

If there is already bad blood between you and you have already talked to the asshole as well as the cops, then send him a certified letter as well as a copy to the police chief. ;) Not threatening him, just stating that you are aware that he is harrassing your animals and trespassing to do so, and if it continues that you will take all appropriate legal action. If you have a friend who is an attorney, maybe he can write a letter to the jerk.

I would also keep a camera ready and take pictures or video of his actions. Maybe set up a trail cam????

All you can really do that is Pee In a Balloon and throw it at him until you make up your mind to set him straight face to face. I hope that does'nt sound harsh, but most bullies are bullies because people let them act that way. Good Luck, John

call your local law enforcement and ask them what the laws are about this type of thing. if they give you the old "we don't really care attitude"|oo, shoot the dumbasses tires out when he drives into your yard.

I have 3 dogs they are great they stay in the house let them out to do there thing then bring them back in they stay on a leash. we live on a road it just us and the ass hole down the road he thinks he owns the whole road I have told Fred this ass tries to come in the yard to hit the dogs well today he stops out front and tries to get the dog to break her leash I go to see what is going on and he guns his car and takes off he will do this everday. what would you all do?
:BLEEP:|oo

There has to be more to the story. I am guessing your dogs run loose on the street maybe into his yard on occasion, he's pissed cause the dogs are loose and you all had some words about it.

if not he is a lunitic that has nothing better to do then cause mayhem in the neighborhood. so to get the guy on your side what you need to do is buy some puppies or get them from the pound and let them roam free, it will give him something to do and there will be less dogs for the adoption agency to worry about. then you all can be best of friends ;)

I would let the dogs loose. I personally am not a big dog fan, but hey thats just me ;)

Here is a view of the way the person comes up the road. This road deads ends at the house down there

downtheroad1.jpg

I pretty much ignore this stuff. The guy actually doing it is the landowner's son. He is nothing but a punk. Would not do any good to say anything to him. Honestly I would not mind 2 less dogs.:rolleyes:

If its the landlords son your kinda screwed.
Take Freds new video cam, and video this ass, and show it to his Pop, and or the LEO

Buy some stop sticks like the cops use. After a few sets of tires, driving down that road wont seem as attractive.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back