Caribou Gear

For the fluff chuckers amongst you

devon deer

IMG_20190423_164439865.jpg

This is my whole collection, but strangely I only fish with the same half dozen for each species!
These are for river native wild brown trout (and your species of the Rockies when I make it over), Salmon, Sea Trout, lake selection, for Browns/Rainbows/Blue trout, Salt water flies and my Irish dapping collection, which to be honest didn't work for me!

This little gift from my bright daughter, not what it was designed for, but it spins, so it makes a perfect little fly dryer!

Lastly, my fly tying station, I have so much material I will never get around to using, which is something we all suffer from isn't it?!

So come on, lets see what you all have!

Cheers

Richard

Last edited:
Looks like you are set for life. My goal in retirement is that I will have the time and health to use all the fly-tying materials I have up before I die. :D

Looks like you are set for life. My goal in retirement is that I will have the time and health to use all the fly-tying materials I have up before I die. :D
Tie flies when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta fly-tying materials, sorry I couldn't resist!
I feel the same as you, but when I use up a material it goes on the list, and I buy it again, there is no hope for us!
Cheers
Richard

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back