For Greenhorn

I was just wondering 'J', seems like you lived down south some place and I was sure you had way more posts than that ;) Where in Wa you hanging your hat now

Russ, and here I thought there could only be 1 jimmyd......seems like I have run into the other JimmyD on some of the other sites to. Anyway, I am in Centralia, Wa, half way between Seattle and Portland and to damn close to WH for comfort. Take care guys got to get back to AR and making Ray look like the fool he really is.
Tell Greenhorn I need some help "spankin" Ray

LMAO!!!That is to good... You are both just as lively, that is why I mistakenly thought it was the same feller... :D :D :D

Jimmy, Yeah we're not far apart. I lived in Centralia for a couple years, up until '98. I see you're into long range shooting...where do you go for that? My brother and I just joined the Capitol City club, but the range there is only 200 yards. I've shot down at Pe Ell a couple of times, which I guess you can shoot out to 700 yards, but the farthest I shot was 300. Well, I have to say, I'm not sure I've ever seen ANYONE spanked as hard as you're spankin Ray! I kind of feel sorry for him! :D

WH, yup I shoot at Pe Ell quite often, love that 550 and 700 meter. I have a buddy that has a spot we can shoot out to 1000 but its on top of a ridge and gets windy sometimes. I'll send ya a PM with my number and we can go shootin, or stop by the Centralia Gun Show next month, I will be just as ya walk in the door to the left, end cap tables.

Ray is getting smarter, he's not responding, best thing he could do right now ifn' he doesn't want any more spankins'

WOW. Jimmy... Can I say that after 5 pages I make ONE post ... and Send him over board.... I have tosay 1 for Moosie 0 for you ;)

Now its clear, you and Moosie and Green horn the 3 biggest trols on the internet and the 3 biggest lieing S.O.Bs on the face of this earth..Still smarten over that spanken I gave that lying bastard Greenhorn a year or so ago...The three musketeers, butt buddies for sure...I should have seen through this a lot sooner...Kiss off asshole I'm through talking to you now. your on my delete....

Now wait just one minute

Is this some sort of Idaho Spud count or what

Moosie 1
jimmyd 0

The way I read that post and the true scoring would be as follows

Dutch 1/3
Moosie 1/3
Greenhorn 1/3

jimmyd 0
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Now why is it moosie that you always seem to suck hind tit and then you make one appearence and feel you should get all the glory.
elkgrin.gif
elkgrin.gif

Because 1. Greenhorn NEVER posted, and 2. He's not responding to Dutch.

He actually did respond well early on though, but I think he finally blew it ? :cool:

Opps, wasn't responding to dutch, take a look at the post where it has Re:

Here ya go

Atkinson
one of us

Reged: 06/04/00
Loc: Twin Falls, Idaho Re: USA Big Game Special Hunts [Re: Dutch]
#634605 - 04/21/04 05:04 AM Edit Reply Quote

Now its clear, you and Moosie and Green horn the 3 biggest trols on the internet and the 3 biggest lieing S.O.Bs on the face of this earth..Still smarten over that spanken I gave that lying bastard Greenhorn a year or so ago...The three musketeers, butt buddies for sure...I should have seen through this a lot sooner...Kiss off asshole I'm through talking to you now. your on my delete....

Ahhhhhh... the Dectective comes out of the woodworks ;)

"Kiss off asshole I'm through talking to you now."

Who was that pointed twards ? Dutch ?

Also, Is Dutch the Same Dutch that owns a gun store in Alberta or is that a different one.

I'm really not sure who he is but he got to ol'Ray pretty hard I guess.
I'm sure you hear this phrase quite often""Kiss off asshole I'm through talking to you now."but this time I don't think it was You only............

Jimmy, you're wrong on this one. He was directing those comments at you, not Dutch. Dutch had the last post when Ray replied and he just clicked on that one. I think it's pretty obvious who Ray called the three butt buddies! Surely you don't think Dutch is in the same category as you when it comes to bashing Ray and the canned elk hunts he is trying to sell? Oh, and thanks for the invite to go shooting. I might take you up on that, and I'll try to make it to the gun show.

You mean you think Ray called me an asshole and also lumped me in Moosie. Ifn' that the case things over there are going to go down hill rather fast, back in a bit

:D :D maybe this will get a reaction out of the ol'bastard
Ray sure hasn't been seen on this post for awhile, must have run home with his tail between his legs

He talks a big story about "spankin" Greenhorn but it sure looks like Ray is the one takin a "Spankin" on this post

Seems like he would have Bob from "Comstock" back up his BS about this Big Trophy Elk Hunt

But then again maybe Ray's balls are in his wifes purse

hump.gif
hump.gif

LOL WH, I'm Guessing Greeny is on Kid duty and Won't be surfing much. After Spending a few Days out getting that bear of his. It's a Ballence we play with the wives ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back