Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

FNG Onpoard

Rhino55

Hey Folks. I'm new to this form but not to hunting. I've been shooting all my life and also build rifles as a hobby. Dang the bad luck! It keeps me broke! Well I'm starting a get a little time on my hands and wanting to get back into "Big Game" hunting. Randy has inspired me into public land hunting in the western states (I'm currently in Oklahoma and hunting a 10,000 acre lease). I've hunted Elk in Colorado and harvested a few cows but never a bull. Well it is time to fix that!

You from Arkansas?
That's where I call home although I'm currently living in NM. I've got some property in NW Arkansas and family in the Ft Smith area. I deer hunt Arkansas at least once a year.

That's where I call home although I'm currently living in NM. I've got some property in NW Arkansas and family in the Ft Smith area. I deer hunt Arkansas at least once a year.
I'm from Forrest City and we own land between Hardy and Mammoth Springs.

I'm from Forrest City and we own land between Hardy and Mammoth Springs.
I'm not too familiar with that area. One of my hunting buddies lives near Judsonia. I grew up in Mansfield and have lived/worked in Fayetteville, Elkins, El Dorado and Stuttgart at various times. My property is near Durham Arkansas in Madison County. I've got a great group of old college buddies I deer archery deer hunt with every year at our place near Durham. We've been doing it annually since 1987! It's the most anticipated event of every year. But I've also never drawn a good bull elk tag.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back