Florida guy

Andrewlonghi

Hi from Florida 👋🏻.

I started researching elk hunting for this year and the forum came up a lot. Born and raised in Florida married with 1 kid. Me and my two brothers are planning are first elk hunt this year for September archery hunt. Looking forward to talking to yall and learning everything I can and hoping giving some knowledge myself.

Not sure yet me and my brothers have been looking. We wanted to go to Wyoming but it's a draw system so would prolly take couple years. Colorado offers OTC tags but just not sure what part we are going to yet

Hi from Florida 👋🏻.

I started researching elk hunting for this year and the forum came up a lot. Born and raised in Florida married with 1 kid. Me and my two brothers are planning are first elk hunt this year for September archery hunt. Looking forward to talking to yall and learning everything I can and hoping giving some knowledge myself.
Welcome to HT from WNC hope you can learn some here to help make ur hunt . Planning , e- scouting , preparing for altitude, and knowing whether you kill or not, your trip was successful, because you are gonna learn a whole lot about yourself and the area you decide on to hunt when you actually put boots on the ground . Good luck !

Welcome to HT from WNC hope you can learn some here to help make ur hunt . Planning , e- scouting , preparing for altitude, and knowing whether you kill or not, your trip was successful, because you are gonna learn a whole lot about yourself and the area you decide on to hunt when you actually put boots on the ground . Good luck !
Yeah definitely going to be a challenge. Looking over other post and topics I'm getting a good bit of info gear especially.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back