Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Flipper....

maineiac

check in buddy an tell us how the new jobs goin.How ya makin er?
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif
Great I hope.

The new job SUCKS...I work 7 days a week...12-16 hours per day...its is 140 degrees...I've lost 17 lbs in 4 weeks...I rarely see my little girl...NO BREAKS and NO LUNCH BREAK...but I guess the 6k+ a month makes it all worth it
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

You shoulda jumped into the fray on the fat contest, you could have had a great chance at the $$$. Hope things start to slow for you soon so you can be with your family...
Save your money hard and in a year or so, you can jump out on your own venture....
smile.gif

I only hope I make it a year or so
tongue.gif
I might die from heat stroke or heart attack
frown.gif
The money "sounds" good till you realize you are working 2 years every 1 year
rolleyes.gif

I guess its evident that I HATE my new job
biggrin.gif

Not working for a living...really wasn't bad
shhh.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I work 7 days a week...12-16 hours per day...its is 140 degrees...I've lost 17 lbs in 4 weeks...I rarely see my little girl...NO BREAKS and NO LUNCH BREAK...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I guess TN never got around to implementing labor laws.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
What you need is a good job as a golf course superintendent. Work your ass off all summer, then relax when hunting season rolls around!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> What you need is a good job as a golf course superintendent. Work your ass off all summer, then relax when hunting season rolls around!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAahahahaha...yea right
rolleyes.gif
I guess that is why Martin is on the FATBOY program
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Yes Bill, there is...if I die or I quit
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members