Flatlander here.

Florida

My name is Mike and I'm from Florida. I found the site through Randy, who I found on Carbon TV. Lately, I've been eating up the podcasts and youtube channel.

I love all things hunting. I plan to come out west and hunt elk some day. Hopefully with at least one of my kids. I've got 4 kids under 10 right now, so it's not in the cards yet. I'm also interested in getting some gov. land ownership questions I have answered and I know there are people here who have studied it much more than I.

I'm here mainly for my new website. I'm starting a website, www.huntinggeardeals.com, where I will post the latest top deals on hunting gear available online. I'm not going to sell anything, just provide links to sites that do (amazon, rei, cabellas, sportmans guide etc). While I want to promote the site, I'm more interested in tapping into your collective knowledge of backcountry hunting gear. I know east coast whitetail, but that's not all there is to hunting. I don't want to post crap on my site. I want it to be quality gear at the best price.

I believe my site will be legit service, so sharing the info here could be helpful. That being said, the last thing I want to do is be labelled a spammer, or degrade the experience here. If things go well, maybe I can become a sponsor. I'm hoping to be an active participant, but I'm not sure how much I'll have to offer on the hunting side of things. Any suggestion you have on how to be an upstanding member of the forum are appreciated.

My site is not live yet and I am aiming at a July launch. If you are interested, I'd appreciate a follow or like on social media.

Twitter- @deerdeal
Instagram- @huntinggeardeals
Facebook- hunting gear deals

Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back