Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Flat lander from Georgia

Arrow Guru

Hello all, I am 44 years old and live in North East Georgia. I have been out west hunting 3 times so far and although I have not harvested my first western animal all three of my trips have taught me a great deal about hunting out there. I am planning to come back out in the fall of 2019. I work as a regional sales manager for Bowtech Archery, Excalibur Cross bows, Black Gold Sights, RipCord Arrow Rests and Tight Spot quivers. I manage sales in 5 states, GA, FL, AL, MS, and TN. I have been pretty much consumed with archery since I was 15 and have not killed a mammal with a firearm since 2000! However after getting a little older and realizing the opportunities that are readily available for firearm tags out west I have just ordered me a new rifle! I can not even remember the last big game caliber rifle I owned, I know I used to have them I just cant tell you about them lol. I look forward to sharing in this forum and encourage anyone who has archery questions to send them my way. I have a ton of knowledge in that arena, including set up, tuning, shot execution and other things. I do not know much about much, but I am pretty good at archery tech.

I have been married for 24 years and I am very happy. I have two nearly grown daughters, one 16 and one 20. They keep me on my toes!

Hello all, I am 44 years old and live in North East Georgia. I have been out west hunting 3 times so far and although I have not harvested my first western animal all three of my trips have taught me a great deal about hunting out there. I am planning to come back out in the fall of 2019. I work as a regional sales manager for Bowtech Archery, Excalibur Cross bows, Black Gold Sights, RipCord Arrow Rests and Tight Spot quivers. I manage sales in 5 states, GA, FL, AL, MS, and TN. I have been pretty much consumed with archery since I was 15 and have not killed a mammal with a firearm since 2000! However after getting a little older and realizing the opportunities that are readily available for firearm tags out west I have just ordered me a new rifle! I can not even remember the last big game caliber rifle I owned, I know I used to have them I just cant tell you about them lol. I look forward to sharing in this forum and encourage anyone who has archery questions to send them my way. I have a ton of knowledge in that arena, including set up, tuning, shot execution and other things. I do not know much about much, but I am pretty good at archery tech.

I have been married for 24 years and I am very happy. I have two nearly grown daughters, one 16 and one 20. They keep me on my toes!

So for your first rifle in many years, what did you order?

Back