Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Fixed or QD quiver

I prefer a QD quiver, if I'm stand hunting I'll hang the quiver from a tree step or limb within easy reach.

Still hunting I'll take the quiver off before taking the shot if the animal is unaware and I have the time.

I just prefer not having the quiver on when I shoot, though I do practice with it on some of the time.

I prefer a two piece. Just a more solid mount, less vibration, no looking around when a I need a second arrow. IF I hunted from a stand I could see reasons to use a one piece and take it off

Tight Spot QD. It's just the best out there. The adjustments really help a long draw guy like myself, as that quiver is the only one where I can keep the arrows within the profile of the cams. This is helpful when you are ambush hunting from the ground and need to keep the bow on your thigh to minimize movement.

I always leave it on though. I practice with it on, so it'd just be weird to remove it.

QD because they are super solid when attached and quick to remove when not needed. Its the best of both worlds.

Back