Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Fishing Withdrawals...Cured :)

AWESOME! pics, fish and day! Love it! I got in the boat yesterday for a walleye high. We only caught 6 but will enjoy them for supper tomorrow night!

Looking at your gear, looks like you use a braid or fused line like fireline, are you tying on a leader of Fluorocarbon to tie your jigs to?

We are a month out from the fishing to really get rolling over here. I know I am way excited.

Thanks for sharing more great pics Big Sky!

You catch amazing fish. No doubt about that, but you also know how to take a picture. What are you using for a camera and who is holding it, or are they tripod-timer pics?

You catch amazing fish. No doubt about that, but you also know how to take a picture. What are you using for a camera and who is holding it, or are they tripod-timer pics?
Most of these recent photos have been taken with my iPhone 8Plus. The other photos are either taken with my Canon SL2 or Canon G15 with either my partner holding it or on a tripod if I'm alone. Some days I feel like packing around the tripod and bigger camera's and other days I just want to fish so I use my phone for a quick pic or two.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back