Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

First time Wyoming antelope advice

Man that is great that you got it done, congrats! Just bought a preference point to try to improve my odds maybe. I've got a lope hunt in Wyoming on my radar screen for 2020, so the research has begun. Got my brother talked into it also.

Man that is great that you got it done, congrats! Just bought a preference point to try to improve my odds maybe. I've got a lope hunt in Wyoming on my radar screen for 2020, so the research has begun. Got my brother talked into it also.
Thank you! I'm sure the extra point will help, at least we hope so. It'll be a great time man, especially with your brother joining.

hi just to be sure, the doe antelope draw doesn’t affect your antelope points in wyoming right? for that matter a cow elk draw in wyoming doesn’t affect your elk points right? i think in colorado it’s different. you have to draw a cow tag as a second choice or you will lose your elk points right? but wyoming it’s different correct?

hi just to be sure, the doe antelope draw doesn’t affect your antelope points in wyoming right? for that matter a cow elk draw in wyoming doesn’t affect your elk points right? i think in colorado it’s different. you have to draw a cow tag as a second choice or you will lose your elk points right? but wyoming it’s different correct?

Doe antelope licenses don't use points and neither do reduced price elk licenses (type 6, 7, and 8) but full price (type 4) cow elk licenses DO use points.

Back