First time to the Pizza Barn

I live in Newcastle. The pizza barn word really travels that far? It’s about the only good place to eat in town.

Congrats on the nice goats. I've heard all I need to about pizza barn, but I need to hear more about your rifle set-up.

Congrats on the nice goats. I've heard all I need to about pizza barn, but I need to hear more about your rifle set-up.
It is a Remington 700 5R in 260 Remington. It is all factory with an additional Ultra 7 thunder beast suppressor and nighforce shv 4x14 f1 scope. I'm shooting copper creek ammo 143 eld x with lapua brass. Shooting 2792 fps with a 200 yard zero.

It is a Remington 700 5R in 260 Remington. It is all factory with an additional Ultra 7 thunder beast suppressor and nighforce shv 4x14 f1 scope. I'm shooting copper creek ammo 143 eld x with lapua brass. Shooting 2792 fps with a 200 yard zero.

Great rifle and scope choice! Congrats on the good bucks!

Congrats on both bucks! Sounds like I need to try the Pizza Barn.

I live in Newcastle. The pizza barn word really travels that far? It’s about the only good place to eat in town.

The word of Cushman travels far and wide!!! He should get free prime rib every time he goes there for all the business he sends their way.

Back