First TASER Experience...

Back in my younger days, we messed around with some mace while at a party.......let me tell you, don't get the stuff on your hands !! My memory vividly recalls when I went out back to take a leak after many brews......privates (not army) can be on fire without a flame:eek: .......I ran to my truck, found my cooler full of ice water (that's about all that was left) and promptly began a frenzied washing of said area........I don't think I ever want to see another can of the stuff, LOL.........I hear tell that some certain hot-sauces can have a similar effect.......

Now back to the whizzing on an electric fence......bet the people who watch Myth-Busters are in for a rude awakening.....they "proved" (and I use that term lightly) that it is not possible to get a shock, because from their tests (using a crash test dummy) the stream of urine broke up and thus any "circuit" was broken..........I also know from experience in this catagory, that a shock is certainly plausible, LOL.....:D

Nice, good read. Video tape it next time so we can see the parts where you blacked out though. :)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back