Yeti GOBOX Collection

First Mulie of The Year

SixPoint

Found this guy last week. I've been finding whitetail sheds but this is the first mulie of the year. Definitely the earliest for me. Any one else picking up mulies or seeing bald bucks?

I guess I should say hi and introduce myself. I have been on the forum for a while but haven't been a contributor. I am a shed addict and hunting and fishing are my passions. This is an awesome site and i hope to contribute.

Attachments

• Mulie.jpg
    Mulie.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 624
Dang that's early...I wonder if it related to the balmy weather that we've had over the last month. Either way it makes me want to get out into the hills.

Welcome to HuntTalk and thanks for sharing!

I've seen quite a few bald bucks here in Oregon. Haven't been out to look for sheds yet though because I don't want to run of the bucks that haven't dropped. I have found a few just haven't went to get them yet.

IMG_2722.JPG

I haven't seen any Mule deer that have dropped yet. I have found about a half dozen brown mule deer antlers in January. The earliest was Jan. 6th. Earliest I have ever found a whitetail is the 17th of December.

Antlerradar

Have seen a couple mulies in Colorado just packing 1, but have seen others with both, gotta wait for them all or it will run them all off

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back