Caribou Gear Tarp

First elk!

Congrats on the elk. Where you from in Minnesota? I'm down in the twin cities, and I headed out to Idaho on 9/12 for 14 days. Excited to get out there.

Awesome story and hunt. I commend you for not shooting when that first bull was at 65 yards and you weren't comfy with it. I know it isn't cool unless you are hitting dots at 100 yards these days, but holding off on what you don't feel comfortable is a win in my book! Well done

Amazing story and great photo's - Anytime you get to hunt with family, especially a Brother it is a huge win in my book!!

I bet this keeps you going back for many years!!

Awesome story and hunt. I commend you for not shooting when that first bull was at 65 yards and you weren't comfy with it. I know it isn't cool unless you are hitting dots at 100 yards these days, but holding off on what you don't feel comfortable is a win in my book! Well done

I have practiced out to 80/90 yards and although that’s a lot of fun I set a personal limit to 50 yards. I know at 50 and under I can make it happen, I guess it turned out to be a good call.

Huge congrats man! Way to get it done and also congrats to your bro. Looks like an amazing time for sure.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back