First elk!

Congrats on the elk. Where you from in Minnesota? I'm down in the twin cities, and I headed out to Idaho on 9/12 for 14 days. Excited to get out there.

Awesome story and hunt. I commend you for not shooting when that first bull was at 65 yards and you weren't comfy with it. I know it isn't cool unless you are hitting dots at 100 yards these days, but holding off on what you don't feel comfortable is a win in my book! Well done

Amazing story and great photo's - Anytime you get to hunt with family, especially a Brother it is a huge win in my book!!

I bet this keeps you going back for many years!!

Awesome story and hunt. I commend you for not shooting when that first bull was at 65 yards and you weren't comfy with it. I know it isn't cool unless you are hitting dots at 100 yards these days, but holding off on what you don't feel comfortable is a win in my book! Well done

I have practiced out to 80/90 yards and although that’s a lot of fun I set a personal limit to 50 yards. I know at 50 and under I can make it happen, I guess it turned out to be a good call.

Huge congrats man! Way to get it done and also congrats to your bro. Looks like an amazing time for sure.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back