Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

First day out.... and...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Found a New Honey hole. HAve a good feeling Someone will take a bear from this new place. It's in such a easy spot I think no body would hunt it. Nothing like the river crossing fiasco in years past. Just a short 10 minute drive from town and we're there....... Or maybe a little further ;)

Wylee kept me awake today with a smell that made me keepthe window open. :p Although neither of us had much time, after going to bed 3:30 last night 5:45 am came early. Unfortunately at that time my brain works les then other times.... so I forgot alot of things. Gun,bullets, Tags, Camera, you know, jsut some few things that make it hard to actually take a bear when we're out :D :D

So no pictures this time. But i will get some in 2 weeks when I head back to check the activity.

We did find a good location, luckily it's close to town. :D

I do have to say it was a pleasant trip for me, usually I'm the one regurgitating breakfast from the smell since Mister I want to always drive, controls the windows, and sharts himself right before rolling my window down, but I digress. hump

There is a lot of bait in them hills, only took us seven trips total to pack it all in. :eek:

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back