Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Finishing up winter project

LuckyMike

I just applied the second and last coat of varnish on these four fish mounts. Posting them on here to share with you. Not to advertise. I have been retired from my taxidermy business for over 10-years. These skin mounts, using the real heads, are for myself and family.

I would like to say something in support of professional taxidermist (esp. those specializing in fish mounts.): There are numerous taxidermists out there today who mount fish with artistic quality that far surpasses what I'm showing you here. The best of them produce an absolutely awesome product. Examples of super artistic talent!

007.JPG

003.JPG

016.JPG

008.JPG

011.JPG

Looks to me like you're doing a great job! Cool pics.

There are numerous taxidermists out there today who mount fish with artistic quality that far surpasses what I'm showing you here.

Uh... these are probably the best I've ever seen. If you know of a taxi who does "better" work, please let me know.

Incredible detail and work.

Like I said, you can come up and I'll give you a place to stay, and you can work on the pile of dead stuff in my garage. :D Oh, I'll take you fishing on the weekend.

Amazing work! Make sure and give him a follow on Instagram to keep up with all this great work...I've been enjoying seeing it. Thanks for sharing.

Wow! Looks incredible to me!!
Not sure how they could be done "better"?!

Lucky Mike, that's some of the best work I've seen on fish. Your family members are getting back true trophies! Thank you for sharing your great work!

Uh... these are probably the best I've ever seen. If you know of a taxi who does "better" work, please let me know.

Incredible detail and work.

Like I said, you can come up and I'll give you a place to stay, and you can work on the pile of dead stuff in my garage. :D Oh, I'll take you fishing on the weekend.

I agree. I normally don't like trout mounted because they are impossible to make look good. Or so I thought. Wow!

I always love seeing pictures of your taxidermy work! Looks great, thanks for sharing !

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back