Caribou Gear

Finally got to work on a personal trophy

Wow. Incredible buck and beautiful work. That scab recreation looks great, but you could have just stuck a bandaid over it and I wouldn’t have noticed. Ha. What a buck!

Good looking work. Also a nice reminder that real, wild bucks of that caliber do actually exist! I've certainly never seen anything like it.

He was an old warrior. Look at all the broken tines, wound under the chin, and battered ear. Is that what happened to his nose? Looks like a big patch of white proud flesh from old wound on his back. I'd like to see what the winner of the battle looked like! Good job on that ear.

Edit: Or is it just the lighting in the front on photo that makes it appear the nose is repaired? I don't see it in side on photos.

Last edited:
Wow! Great buck, awesome mount. I can’t wait to see the landscape finished.

Personally I’d want the scab too and not try to fix it. I like my mounts to look the way they are when I kill them. I don’t like to fix broken tines or do other stuff.

Incredible buck and mount. Looks awesome! Anymore pics of the back of the mount? Did you just cover it with felt? Pedestal mounts are my favorite style lately.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back