PEAX Equipment

Finally got some last night

Elkhunter

Rain that is. Last night was the first rain we have had in a very long time and it was very needed. Looks like it is going to rain again today. Sure hope so.
smile.gif

Hope you get more water than lightening. That's should be the system that moved through here yesterday. We needed the water too.

It has rained here every day for a week...and expecting more for the first 3 days of this week
eek.gif

same here Flipper but they calling for it all week this week.

If Nut see this he going to think it something different
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
that just the way he thinks
tongue.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-04-2003 08:00: Message edited by: The Viperess ]</font>

If y'all are getting too much rain you could always send some this way...We haven't had a good rain for over a month, and things are dry... I've been feeding hay for the cows, and if we don't get some rain soon I'll go through about 3tons of hay this year
frown.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

You all can have it.
it is raining out here right now it been this way for a week now and they calling for it for the rest of the week.

Well, we haven't had any in quite a while.. Haven't gotten any rain lately either... Maybe later this week..

WOW!!!! We got less than i thought. We ended up wit5h a whopping 1/4 inch. But it also cooled off. It was up to 73 yesterday and not much more than that today. More dry and hot in the forecast though.

Didn't have much lightening at all. Had a fast storm come throuigh this afternoon with one hell of a crash of thunder. Looked like the lightening hit right across the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back