Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Fierce Firearms 1/2 MOA

coleslaw

Sorry, excited and had to post this because my fiance acts like she cares, but we all know she's just being nice lol.
I purchased a Carbon Fury in 6.5PRC about a month ago and performed the barrel break-in about a week after receiving it. After the barrel break-in I zeroed with some Hornady 147 ELD-M's at 200 yards and shot a group to confirm. I thought I was off the paper after the first shot but I had actually printed right at 3/4" when I walked down to confirm. I wish I had taken a picture as I've never had a rifle shoot like that, at least not under 1" at 200 yards.
After zeroing I put it through its paces (at my friend's soybean field range) on steel out to 900 yards and really stacked the rounds up from what we could tell through the spotting scopes- virtually the same impacts over and over. "Ok, well that was exciting, better put it away... I'm probably just having an exceptional day at the range", or so I thought.
So today, I took it out to the 600 meter club range closer to my house and after some corrections to my DOPE I again put it through it's paces. Just unreal. The first picture has three shots measured at just under 2.5" at 605 yards. The second picture has two groups, the bottom group being a windage correction and the top (cocky JFK shot) being taken after the windage correction. That one printed at 2.8".
Sorry for bragging, but it's just super exciting when something actually performs as advertised. I know it's not a benchrest rifle, but for a 6.5lb weapon I'm super impressed.. I'd say the 1/2 MOA guarantee is legit...
Also, the rifle is topped with a Trijicon Credo 2.5-15x42 courtesy of @schmalts - thanks again!20210622_161135.jpg20210622_164415.jpg

Nice! I recently got the same gun. I haven't got out to shoot it yet but looking forward to seeing how it does. Did you do the barrel break in process off Fierce's website?

Sorry, excited and had to post this because my fiance acts like she cares, but we all know she's just being nice lol.
I purchased a Carbon Fury in 6.5PRC about a month ago and performed the barrel break-in about a week after receiving it. After the barrel break-in I zeroed with some Hornady 147 ELD-M's at 200 yards and shot a group to confirm. I thought I was off the paper after the first shot but I had actually printed right at 3/4" when I walked down to confirm. I wish I had taken a picture as I've never had a rifle shoot like that, at least not under 1" at 200 yards.
After zeroing I put it through its paces (at my friend's soybean field range) on steel out to 900 yards and really stacked the rounds up from what we could tell through the spotting scopes- virtually the same impacts over and over. "Ok, well that was exciting, better put it away... I'm probably just having an exceptional day at the range", or so I thought.
So today, I took it out to the 600 meter club range closer to my house and after some corrections to my DOPE I again put it through it's paces. Just unreal. The first picture has three shots measured at just under 2.5" at 605 yards. The second picture has two groups, the bottom group being a windage correction and the top (cocky JFK shot) being taken after the windage correction. That one printed at 2.8".
Sorry for bragging, but it's just super exciting when something actually performs as advertised. I know it's not a benchrest rifle, but for a 6.5lb weapon I'm super impressed.. I'd say the 1/2 MOA guarantee is legit...
Also, the rifle is topped with a Trijicon Credo 2.5-15x42 courtesy of @schmalts - thanks again!View attachment 186421View attachment 186422
I have a fierce as well in 300 WinMag. I love it

Nice! I recently got the same gun. I haven't got out to shoot it yet but looking forward to seeing how it does. Did you do the barrel break in process off Fierce's website?
Yes, I always follow the manufacturers recommendations. Pretty easy process from Fierce and it was really one of the few rifles that I was actually able to see the group improve through the process. I've actually gained about 25 fps since putting about 50 rds through it. I promise you'll love it, it's a lot of rifle.

I got myself a fierce 28 nosler. For the money i just wasn't able to do a component gun for the same money. Man am i glad i went the route i did. I have only shot it out to 400 yards thus far but i get a roughly 1" group at 400 yards. Which i am super impressed with. The gun will outshoot me by far. I too have gained about 40 fps after break in. Good post and good shooting. Don't worry about bragging, its exciting when a guy can have it all come together.

Back